Sunday, October 16, 2011

BREAKING BAD



I've never experienced anything more entertaining on television when watching the season 4 finale of breaking bad. And it wasn't a feeling I had to think about; I could feel it as I was watching it. This show is pure entertainment in best sense: I don't doubt its logic, I embrace its suspense, and when it pays off, I am left thinking why the fuck can't other television shows/movies do this?

It's because the writers of Breaking Bad care about their product. It is not something made just to get viewers, or something that is trying to emulate the current trend just to get in on the profit of popularity. It is a show that the writers want to see on television, and you can tell from the show's quality that these guys and girls are pretty vigilant when it comes to their tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment